Saturday, September 19, 2009

I SPY BAGS!!!

It is a completely unique, homemade game that is fun for both young and old!!

Hidden in this cool 6.5" x 6.5" bean bag is 21 different things to find!! It has a clear window to see through to the inside and a tag attached to listing all the "hidden treasures"!!

The back is made of a soft material, making it fun to hold!!

These make WONDERFUL GIFTS and an AWESOME way to pass time in the car!!...and since the pieces move around, finding them again and again never gets boring!!!

How do you get one??? Read below!!


Example of a couple of bags.....



Back


example of things in the bags....each bag usually has some variation
ORDER DETAILS:
To get your hands on one (or more!) of these awesome games, please click on the "order form" link below "I Spy Bags" on the right side of this blog. Fill out the form and click "confirm order". From there I will send you an invoice and you can pay with Paypal. If you already have a paypal account, you know it's as easy as logging into your account and sending money to my email address (truedelights@hotmail.com ) or if you don't have an account, it's super easy (and FREE!) to sign up so head over to http://www.paypal.com/ and you can pay with any major credit or debit card. (And of course, if you live close, you can always pay me in person!)
PRICE: $14 per bag
SHIPPING (and handling): $5.95-- shipped via Pripority Mail
STYLES AVAILABLE: I usually try to make all the bags so they would work for a boy or a girl (like the bags pictured). If you have a special request for a specific gender, let me know and I'll see what I can do! On the order form, I will have you select which style you want by putting in the number under the picture in the "styles available" link. If you'd rather be surprised and have me pick one and send it to you, I can do that as well! All styles are first come, first serve so if you see a design, you better order before it's snatched up!!







No comments:

Post a Comment