Friday, January 23, 2009

The Total Money Makeover!

Here is a book that I have for sale......

It is BRAND-spankin' NEW! It's Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover book!! The retail price is $24.99 and I am selling it for LESS than HALF PRICE and FREE SHIPPING!!!!

This book has changed our lives and the concepts that Dave teaches are SO easy and practical! I could go on and on about the book and about Dave in general, but I won't :) The book walks you through the seven step process to get you out of debt and be 'financially fit'. It's super easy to read and once you start, you'll have a hard time putting it down!! So if you want to know Dave's "proven plan for financial fitness", then get this book!! It also makes a wonderful graduation or wedding gift! (I wish someone would have given it to us for our wedding!!)



$12.00 and FREE SHIPPING!
Remember this is first come first served, so act fast! Email me at truedelights@hotmail.com to order! (Then you can easily pay thru paypal or use snail mail to send cash.) You can also learn more about the book or Dave Ramsey and see his other products at his website www.daveramsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment